Please send us your question if you do not see the answer below.

I don't want to move out from my house, can you help me?

Unfortunately, we don't have an option which lets the homeowner stay in his\her house indefinitely at the moment. We can however let the homeowner stay in the house for an agreed-upon amount of time which can be a part of the purchasing contract terms. We can also provide move-out assistance.

My house is underwater, would you buy it?

Yes. If the future rent from the house covers the mortgage payments, we can buy it subject to existing financing. If not, then will buy it at a reasonable market price and negotiate with the bank for a short sale. A short sale is much better than a foreclosure on your credit score.

What other services do you have?

Please visit to see all of our services. Visit to see our inventory if you are looking for a house to buy or rent-to-own once the site is finished.